Comment Moderation Policy
The ground rules for commenting on withgodinmind.net are simple. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Try to understand someone else’s perspective and if you disagree, respectfully explain why.
Text can be a difficult medium to decipher context. Take a deep breath and assume the commenter has the best of intentions before responding and approach discussions with open minds.
We welcome different perspectives and viewpoints but we all need to clearly communicate them without tearing the opposition down in the process.
Stay on point using concise language. If your comment is more than a few paragraphs long, consider publishing it on your own site instead.
Your comment may be deleted, rather than approved and published, if it matches any of the following criteria:
- Advocates an illegal practice
- Uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language
- Is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertisement
- Is written anonymously
- Contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- Impersonates another user
- Contains an affiliate link
- Personal insults, including those using racist, sexist or derogatory terms.
These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of the moderator at withgodinmind.net and we will err on the side of maintaining a safe and friendly community.
Admin – withgodinmind.net